Monday, January 24, 2011

WHHOOOOOO????

Who Is Behind DumbStep?

So, this group of young producers didn't just randomly decide to start making music one day. As I said in my last post we all have a number of different aliases on a website called newgrounds. I'll give a quick list of whose who with some links...

Devin Powers: Devin goes by the alias Reanu Keeves for his dumbstep experiments but his main account is SineRider. He has a number of albums digitally released. You can check them out here.

William Burns: You know his dumbstep alias SmithCommaJohn. Now get to know his main account Spikrodd.

Me: Laqur is my recently aqcuired Dumbstep acronym. My old name was Ruqal and my even older name was Quarl. I've since returned to Quarl but am considering Rlauq.

That's everyone that's contributed to the sound so far. I'll update when new people start making tracks. I'm expecting at least two...

No comments:

Post a Comment