Tuesday, February 8, 2011

A few more peeps make dumb step...

Well, I recently caught a few more people trying out their hands at dumbstep. I'm not sure if any of these people are considering to continue with making dumbstep but I'd feel bad if I didn't post their info here :)

Chromanut

Ian usually goes by the moniker sessilenomad but for his dumbstep alias he's going by Chromanut... which shouldn't be confused with Chronamut; another NG user from which Ian's new name is based off of. We've collaborated before and I have a lot of respect for his work so I'm glad he finally got around to making a dumbstep. It's a short track but it's pretty clean. Click on his name for the song.

xKore

Here's just a little dumbstep experiment by NG user xKore. His work is usually insanely good. I'm not sure if his heart was entirely in this one but here it is. Again, click the name for the music.

Trohn Javolta

Another great anagram of a famous actor. This guy wishes to remain annonymous so I'll just give the link to his song.

In related news I recently uploaded a song to newgrounds that wasn't really written with a time signature in mind. Mid way through the song it sticks to 12/8th notes but for a little while there's some ambience with the time signature. Here's the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment