Friday, February 25, 2011

Youtube Videos

I just spent a good few hours last night throwing up a bunch of stuff on youtube in a lazy attempt to grab up some attention. I noticed that a kid who downloaded one of my songs from NG already posted one of my tracks. He gave full credit to me so it's all good... I just wish he linked to the original song file so people could download it :P



I also noticed that he threw Dumbstep into the title. The track isn't a true Dumbstep song because it's in 4/4 but I'll be honest in that the track is heavily influenced with rhythmic syncopations in the synth patterns. It's more of an experimental Dubstep song then a real one. Here's the youtube vid he threw up. He's using an image of Hokusai's Wave print... I remember doing a copy of it back in highschool for some senior project :)

Like I said, I spent a few hours making lazy picture videos. Here's a link to Quarl's music page and here's a link to Laqur's. The Quarl account might not have any dumbstep but it has a few rhythmically inspired DNB tracks. All the song descriptions should include a newgrounds link where you can download the songs by clicking on an icon of a floppy disk. In the words of xKore "Bask in the glory of free music."

No comments:

Post a Comment